Eliminate paper and clutter with eStatements!
Now you can receive electronic versions of your eligible checking and savings account statements through your Personal Internet Banking account.
Click below to see examples of eStatements.
eStatement benefits include:
- Ability to view, download or print the last 12 months of eStatements online.*
- Ability to download or print an electronic version of your eStatement that looks just like the paper statement you receive today.
- E-mail reminders sent right to your personal e-mail address whenever a new eStatement is available.
- Eliminate paper statements to help reduce paper waste and conserve resources.
View check images inside of eStatements.
You will need to register your checking account(s) for our free RecordCheck® service¹ before you can receive eStatements; savings accounts are automatically eligible for eStatements. RecordCheck® gives you the benefit of having the bank retain your canceled checks and allows you to view images of your canceled checks online.² Once you have signed up for RecordCheck® and eStatements and you will be able to view your check images³ right inside of your eStatements.
To find out more information or to sign-up today for RecordCheck® click here!
What is needed for eStatements?
If you're not yet registered for Internet Banking and eStatements:
- Simply click Sign Up to register for Internet Banking.
- You can receive immediate access to Internet Banking (and your accounts) if you register using your HSBC ATM, Debit, or HSBC credit card for authentication.
- If you register using another type of HSBC Bank USA, N.A. account for authentication, you'll receive a confirmation in the mail before you can begin to use Internet Banking.
- Once you have your Internet Banking Customer ID and Password, just log-in to Internet Banking and click on 'eStatements' on the left side of the screen.
- Read and agree to the eStatements sign-up agreement.
- Enter a valid E-mail address - this is necessary for us to send you eStatement alerts / notices when your next eStatement is available.
- Select the eligible account statement(s) for which you would like to receive eStatements.
- If an account is ineligible, a message will be displayed as to why the account may not be eligible for eStatements.
- For eligible checking account statements you must register for the free RecordCheck® service.
- Once you have successfully signed up for eStatements, click on 'View Statements' from the left side of the screen to begin viewing your eStatements.
- An online Internet Banking Guide is also available to provide instructions for using Internet Banking.
If you're an Internet Banking customer and wish to add the eStatements feature:
Personal Internet Banking